Justrite Type 2 Flammables AccuFlow Steel Safety Can - 5 Gallon Red
Justrite Type 2 Flammables AccuFlow Steel Safety Can - 5 Gallon Red - 7250130
The Justrite Type 2 Flammables Steel Safety Can also has the innovative technology of AccuFlow with Safe-Squeeze trigger for safe and controlled pouring. Justrite's patented manifold and flow-control Safe Squeeze trigger provides the user the ability to safely regulate the flow rate with flammable liquids. There is a fill port with an ergonomic lift lever that makes filling easy. A flexible 9" (229-mm) long metal hose spout helps control the pouring into small openings.
- High-grade coated steel.
- Each can is pressure tested to ensure quality.
- A tough powder-coat finish resists chemicals and stands up to demands of rigorous use.
- Stainless steel flame arrester—equipped in all Justrite safety cans—dissipates heat to stop flashback ignition.
- Sealed lid features automatic positive-pressure relief that vents between 3 and 5 psig (0.2 and 0.35 bar) to protect against explosion.
- Large label ID zone provides writing space to identity contents, department location, or individual user name.
- Has extra capacity for adding two-cycle engine oil or other additives.
- Certified by FM, UL/ULC, and TÜV, Justrite safety cans also meet OSHA and NFPA requirements, and come with a ten-year warranty.
- Comes with 1" Hose
- Model No.: 7220130 (Red)
- Can/Container Material Specifications: Steel
- Capacity: 5 gallon, 19 liters
- Dimensions, Exterior: 17.5"H x 11.75" Outer Dia., 445mm H x 298mm Outer Dia.
- Fill/Pour Hole: 1.68", 43mm
- Hose Dimensions: 9"L x 1" Outer Dia.. 229mm L x 25mm Outer Dia.
- Approvals: FM, TUV, UL, ULC
- Compliance: CARB, NFPA, OSHA