Miller DuraHoist Portable Confined Space Systems
Multiple winches and/or lifeline systems may be mounted as required.
Miller DuraHoist Complete Four-Piece Hoist/Winch System
The Miller DuraHoist Complete Four-Piece Confined Space System consists of a One-Piece Adjustable Mast (DH-3/) and Three-Piece Portable Base (DH-4/).
- Public Utilities: Vault and manhole entry, pump/lift/valve stations, water treatment, and wastewater industries
- General Industry (Food, Chemical, Pulp, and Paper): Elevated manholes, storage tanks, platforms/mezzanines, underground vaults, clarifier tanks, pre-heaters
- The system breaks down into four lightweight aluminum components for easy storage, transport, and set-up. No tools required for assembly.
- Overall system height adjusts from 79-in. (2.01 m) to 100-in. (2.54 m)
- Modular design allows the use of various fixed and portable bases and an optional mast with extensions. Multiple winches and/or lifeline systems may be mounted as required.
- DH-3: 1 Pc Adjustable Mast
- Compatible with anyone Lower Mast Extension
- Overall mast height adjusts from 74-in. (1.88 m) to 89-in. (2.26 m)
- Mast offset adjusts from 12-in. (.30 m) to 29-in. (.74 m)
- DH-4: 3 Pc Portable Base
- Three lightweight aluminum components for easy transport. Features adjustable aluminum screws and a built-in level indicator for easy set-up on uneven surfaces. No tools required for assembly. Has maximum 29-in. (.74 m) offset
- 8442-Z7/65FT: Manhandler Hoist/Winch
- ManHandler hoist w/65-ft. (20 m) of 3/16-in. (4.8 mm) galvanized wire rope