DBI Sala Ultra-Lok RSQ Galvanized Cable SRL
Ultra-Lok™ self retracting lifelines (SRL’s) are rugged, yet extremely lightweight and superbly engineered devices you can count on for safety, efficiency and comfort. Stainless steel components, an anti-ratcheting brake system and a semi-sealed design provide the user with a system built to last. Our SRLs are backed by decades of proven field service for absolute confidence, safety and reliability. An SRL’s lifeline will extend as the user moves away, and retract automatically enabling the user to move about within a recommended working area at normal speeds. Should a fall occur, a speed sensing brake system will activate stopping the fall and reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels.
RSQ™ dual-mode design
Rugged and extremely lightweight thermoplastic housing
50 ft. (15.2m) 3/16" (5mm) galvanized steel cable lifeline
Stainless steel dynamic components
Internal energy absorption system
Anti-ratcheting twin disk brake system
Constant moving brake system pawls
Swiveling anchorage point
Swiveling snap hook with impact indicator
Reserve lifeline system
Ergonomic cable handle equipped with i-Safe™
- RSQ™ dual-mode design - Allows user to select either fall arrest mode or descent mode providing the user with a built-in rescue system.
- Rugged and extremely lightweight thermoplastic housing - Compact and durable housing is easy to use, transport, store and is built to last.
- Semi-sealed design - A gasket between the housing halves helps prevent contaminants from entering, extending the life of the device.
- 50 ft. (15.2m) 3/16" (5mm) galvanized steel cable lifeline - Abrasion resistant and extremely durable lifeline construction provides added field longevity.
- Stainless steel dynamic components - The motor spring, fasteners, locking pawls, shaft, springs and rachet plate are stainless steel for added corrosion resistance to extend the life of the device.
- Internal energy absorption system - Reduces the forces imposed on a fallen worker to safe levels.
- Anti-ratcheting twin disk brake system - Stays locked on rigid and non-rigid (horizontal lifeline) anchors for added safety.
- Constant moving brake system pawls - Helps prevent corrosion or freeze-up and provides an audio indicator of a functioning brake system for added safety.
- Swiveling anchorage point - Stays in line with load for added security and allows use of a variety of standard carabiners.
- Swiveling snap hook with impact indicator - Automatically locks and closes for added safety, swivels to limit lifeline twisting for ease of use and provides visual indication of fall arrest.
- Reserve lifeline system - Maintains a reserve for shock absorption when the entire lifeline is extended for added safety.
- Ergonomic cable handle equipped with i-Safe™ - Provides added comfort and ease-of-use when making connections and holds an i-Safe™ RFID identification tag for recording and storing information on inspections.
- Capacity: 310 lbs. (141 kg)
- SRL/PFL Class: B
- Brand: DBI-SALA®
- Sub Brand: Ultra-Lok™
- Size: 50 ft. (15.2 m)
- iSafe Equipped: Yes
- Lifeline Length: 50 ft. (15.2 m)
- Lifeline Hook: Zinc Plated Steel
- Housing: Urethane Thermoplatic
- Lifeline: 3/16" (5mm) dia. 7x19 Galvanized Aircraft Wire Rope
- Model: 3504550
- Physical Dimensions: 11.70x9.10x5.90 (in)
- Physical Weight: 19.00 lbs (8.6kg)
- Product Styles: Single Lifeline
- Product Types: RSQ™ Dual-Mode
- Housing Type: Thermoplastic
- Lifeline Type: Galvanized Cable
- Mounting Type: Block to Anchor Point
- Weight Group: Over 10 lbs. (4.5 kg)
- Standards: ANSI Z359.14, OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req., ANSI A10.32
- 3500101 – Assisted Rescue Tool and First-Man-Up™ Pole, 6 to 12 ft. (1.8m-3.6m)
- 3500102 – Assisted Rescue Tool and First-Man-Up™ Pole, 8 to 16 ft. (2.4m-4.8m)
- 3500100 – Assisted Rescue Tool only, for use with a First-Man-Up™ Pole