DL3500B Standard Pull Ratchet Winch Specifications:
|Gear Ratio||12:1 / 6:1|
|Handle Length||9 1/2"|
|Drum Cap||3/8" x 37'|
- Laminated high carbon steel gears for longer life
- Gears are arc-welded and drive shaft gears are copper brazed for durability
- Rigid, welded reel construction for added strength
- Freewheel when the ratchet is disengaged
- Load matched gear ratios for easier cranking
- Zinc plated Tuffplate finish
- Base plates fit BIA standard mounting hole pattern for easy installations
- Meets SAE Standard J1853
- Hand brake standard equipment.
- Capacity based on direct line pull on the third layer of line on the drum.
- Capcity is reduced as the line builds up on the drum.
- Drum capacity based on cable size listed. (Cable not included.)
- Winch is not to be used as hoists for lifting, supporting or transporting people.