Protecta Rebel 33 Foot Galvanized Cable SRL
The Protecta Rebel self-retracting lifeline (SRL) line is built to last providing an economical fall protection solution without compromising performance or safety. Rebel SRL’s feature a 420 pound (190 kg) user capacity, a robust design to ensure longevity and are available in lengths from 6 ft. (1.8m) to 100 ft. (30.5m). Available in either aluminum or composite housing models, these SRL’s are also equipped with an ergonomic carrying handle that makes transportation to and from the job site easy. Rebel™ is designed with the worker in mind, featuring a stackable space-maximizing design and an impact indicator to provide easy verification of whether the equipment has been involved in a fall. An SRL’s lifeline will extend as the user moves away, and retract automatically enabling the user to move about within a recommended working area at normal speeds. Should a fall occur, a speed sensing brake system will activate stopping the fall and reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels. This SRL meets ANSI Z359 Class B standards for SRLS
- Rugged, lightweight thermoplastic or aluminum housing - Compact, lightweight and durable housing is extremely easy to use, relocate and is built to last.
- Stackable housing design - Unique housing allows for stacking of multiple SRL's on top of each other to reduce overall space needed during storage.
- Built-in carrying handle - Integrated handle makes transport, set-up, use and storage quick and easy.
- 33 ft. (10m) 3/16" (5mm) galvanized steel cable lifeline - Abrasion resistant and extremely durable lifeline provides added field longevity, the retractable design provides freedom of movement, keeps the lifeline out of the worker's way and reduces dragging, snagging and trip falls.
- Swiveling self-locking snap hook with impact indicator - Automatically locks and closes for added safety, swivels to limit lifeline twisting for ease of use and provides a visual indication of fall arrest.
- Speed sensing all metal brake system - Stops a falling worker within inches, and provides smooth consistent operation allowing the user to maintain normal work pace and not be interrupted with constant lockups.
- Internal energy absorption system - Specialized internal absorption system maintains safe fall arrest forces for users and tools up to 420 lbs. (190 kg).
- Reserve lifeline system - Maintains a reserve for shock absorption when the entire lifeline is extended for added safety.
- Side lifeline exit with an ergonomic handle - Enables smooth operation and reduced cable wear, and the handle provides added comfort and ease of use when making connections.
- High strength, corrosion resistant components - Stainless steel and zinc plated steel hardware provides added corrosion resistance and extends the life of the device.
- Swiveling anchorage point - Stays in line with a load for added security and allows the use of a variety of standard carabiners.
- Self-locking anchorage carabiner - Self-closing and self-locking carabiner keeps the SRL securely attached to the anchorage device.
- Capacity: 420 lbs. (190 kg)
- Brand: PROTECTA
- Sub Brand: Rebel
- Size: 33 ft. (10 m)
- Velocity Ship: Yes
- iSafe Equipped: No
- Lifeline Length: 33 ft. (10 m)
- Lifeline Hook: Zinc Plated Steel
- Anchorage Hook: Zinc Plated Steel
- Housing: Thermoplastic or aluminum
- Lifeline: 3/16" (5mm) dia. 7x19 Galvanized Aircraft Wire Rope
- Physical Dimensions: 22.50x9.80x4.60 (in)
- Physical Weight: 13.50 lbs (6.1kg)
- Product Styles: Single Lifeline
- Product Types: Standard/Traditional
- Housing Type: Thermoplastic
- Lifeline Type: Galvanized Cable
- Mounting Type: Overhead Anchor Point
- Weight Group: Over 10 lbs. (4.5 kg)
- Standards: ANSI Z359.14, OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req., ANSI A10.32
- 3590500 - Thermoplastic Housing
- 3590510 - Aluminum Housing