Petzl VERTEX BEST Helmet
*CLICK HERE for a new model.
The Petzl VERTEX BEST Helmet has a strong chinstrap and sets a high standard in head protection for workers at height. This helmet features an unventilated shell which ensures protection against electrical risks and molten metal splash. The Vertex Best Helmet also has a six-point mesh headband to ensure comfort, and its CenterFit adjustment system adjusts the headband and keeps it centered on the head. The Vertex Best is designed to optimally accept hearing protection, the specific VIZIR visor, or a PIXA headlamp.
- Six-point webbing suspension system conforms to the shape of the head for improved comfort. Shock absorption achieved through deformation of the outer shell.
- CenterFit adjustment system ensures centering and optimal stability of the helmet on the head
- Side slots for mounting hearing protection
- Inserts for accepting a VIZIR face shield
- Slot for mounting PIXA headlamp
- Four clips for mounting a headlamp with an elastic headband
- Chin strap designed to limit the risk of losing helmet during a fall (strength greater than 50 daN)
- The helmet's unventilated shell protects against electrical hazards and molten metal splash
- Available in six colors
- Two thicknesses of foam bands included for a customized fit
- Weight: 455 g
- Head circumference min.: 53 cm
- Head circumference max.: 63 cm
- Guarantee: 3 years
- Made in: FR
- ANSI Z89.1-2009 Type I Class E
- Meets the requirements of the EN 397 and EN 12492 standards for protection against impact.
- Meets the requirements of the EN 397 and EN 50365 standards for electrical insulation.
- Meets the optional requirements of the EN 397 standard for molten metal splash, lateral deformation and use in low temperatures.
- Also available as CSA Z94.1-05 Type 1 Class E version (call for details)
- A10BWA (White)
- A10BNA (Black)
- A10BOA (Orange)
- A10BBA (Blue)
|Country of Manufacture
Black, Blue , Orange, White, Yellow