Model#: P58 XSO
Stock#: PZ-P58 XSO
Petzl MICRO SWIVEL
- Designed for attachment to a locking carabiner
- Attachment point for a locking carabiner. This point has a flexible ring that helps hold the carabiner in the major axis position.
- Wide opening for easy, semi-permanent installation on a lanyard or device
- Facilitates manipulations
- Avoids twisting of lanyards and allows correct positioning of devices
- Turns freely when not loaded and stops moving when loaded in order to maintain the devices in position
- Compact, openable assembly reduces bulk and weight of component systems
The Petzl MICRO SWIVEL is a compact openable swivel designed for attachment to a locking carabiner. This swivel helps to avoid twisting of lanyards and allows correct positioning of devices. It features a bearingless design that allows it to turn freely when not loaded and to stop moving when loaded in order to maintain the devices in position.
- Materials: Aluminum and Plastic
- Weight: 2.65 oz (75 g)
- Breaking strength: 23 kN
|Country of Manufacture:||Taiwan|
|Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS):||23 kN|