The Petzl B071AA00 Asap mobile rope grab is a fall arrest device for use with vertical or angled rope.
Petzl ASAP Mobile Rope Grab
The Petzl B071AA00 Asap mobile rope grab moves up and down a rope and will stop a fall or uncontrolled descent. If you have a sudden acceleration, the ASAP locks on the rope. The ASAP may also be combined with an energy absorber to work at a distance from the rope.
- Stops a fall, a slide or uncontrolled descent
- For use on a lifeline
- Locks even if the device is grabbed during a fall
- Works on vertical or angled rope
- Moves up and down along the rope without manual intervention
- Easy to install and remove at any point on the rope
- May be used with an ASAP'SORBER energy absorbing lanyard to create the desired distance from the safety line
- Comes with the OXAN TRIACT-LOCK automatic locking carabiner
- Weight: 525 g (295 g for ASAP and 230 g for OXAN TRIACT-LOCK)
- Certification: ANSI Z359.15/CE EN 12841/EN
- For use on ropes between 10mm-13mm
|Country of Manufacture||France|