Oliver 45-680C 8in. Lace Up Thinsulate Boot
Oliver's 45-680C 8in. Lace Up Thinsulate Boots have all the great features of the 45-675, but with added thermal lining. With the Sympatex waterproof lining, these great work boots also have the all terrain TPU spling technology. These safety work boots are lightweight, shock absorbing, have low-density polyurethane midsole and have a high-density hard wearing thermoplastic urethane outsole. Instead of steel toe protection, these safety boots have a composite bumper toe construction. With added benefits of superior cushion, waterproof liner and a heat resistance of 266 degrees Fahrenheit in surface contact, these boots put others to shame.
- Liquid-resistant leather
- NATUREform composite toe impact protection
- PORON® XRD™ metatarsal guard
- SYMPATEX™ waterproof liner to help keep feet dry
- NANOlite and COMFORTcushion technology to help reduce leg fatigue and enhance comfort
- All-terrain, TPU soling technology consists of a lightweight, shock absorbing low-density PU (polyurethane) midsole cushions the foot with each step for excellent comfort
- Oliver outsole design is slip-resistant to help prevent worker slips and falls and is heat-resistant to temperatures up to 266° F (130° C)
- Food Services
- Steel and Metals
- 30-Day Comfort Guarantee - Try a pair of correctly fitted Oliver boots for 30-Days, if you are not completely satisfied, return them to your Oliver dealer with a dated proof of purchase. Your boots will be exchanged or returned for a full refund. We are confident that once you try on Oliver boots and feel the comfort, you'll never want to return them!
Insulated, Metatarsal Guard, Waterproof