- Quick viewMultiple Options AvailableElk River 1/2 Inch Adjustable Positioning Rope Lanyard$0.00 - $137.02
- Quick viewMultiple Options AvailablePelican Rope Kernmantle Positioning Lanyard with Steel Snap Hook$94.95
- Quick viewSK-L-0693-1.5Skylotec Lory Pro Positioning Lanyard with Steel Carabiner$209.99
- Quick viewMultiple Options AvailableFallTech 8165A TowerClimber Adjustable Rope Positioning Lanyard with No Connectors$156.99
- Quick viewMultiple Options AvailablePetzl L052EA GRILLON PLUS Adjustable Positioning Lanyard$224.95 - $239.95
- Quick viewMultiple Options AvailablePetzl L052DA Grillon MGO Adjustable Positioning Lanyard$239.95 - $244.95
- Quick viewMultiple Options AvailablePetzl L052AA Grillon Adjustable Positioning Lanyard$189.95 - $269.95
- Quick viewSK-L-0695-1.5Skylotec Lory Pro Positioning Lanyard with Aluminum Rebar Hook$267.35
- Quick viewSK-L-0368-1.8Skylotec Ergogrip SK 16 Positioning Lanyard with Rebar Hook$233.60
- Quick viewDS-1234080DBI Sala 1234080 Adjustable Rope Positioning Strap$319.99
- Quick viewMultiple Options AvailableFallTech 8165B TowerClimber Adjustable Rope Positioning Lanyard with Steel Carabiner and Snap Hook$192.99
Wind Energy Industry Technician Positioning
Positioning lanyards have been specifically designed to help position you when working. A positioning lanyard should only be used in conjunction with a back-up fall arrest device. There are two types of positioning lanyards: adjustable and non-adjustable.
The types are pretty self-explanatory - adjustable positioning lanyards are… adjustable. Whereas regular positioning lanyards are a predetermined length. What type of positioning lanyard you need is dependent on the job at hand. There are 3 main materials that positioning lanyards are made of non-stretch webbing, stretch webbing, and rope.
If you need help finding the right positioning lanyard for your needs click here to contact one of our Gear Experts®.