MaxiFlex Nitrile Coated A2 Cut Level Gloves
The MaxiFlex Cut Resistant Gloves have a patented micro-foam nitrile coating that offers 360 degrees of breathability. This super thin safety glove offers complete comfort, dexterity, and flexibility.
- Innovative fibers - we source our base ingredients to develop our own unique high-performance yarns and fibers that offer cut protection whilst maintaining high levels of comfort.
- Reinforcement - between the thumb and forefinger, improves cut resistance and extends glove life in an inherently weak area.
- 360° breathability - patented micro-foam nitrile coating offers 360° breathability, making it the most breathable glove on the market today.
- Form, fit and feel - mimics the "hand at rest", reducing hand fatigue and increasing comfort.
- Latest knitting technology - utilized to produce smooth and rounded fingertips, improving fingertip sensitivity.
- Consistent liner penetration - from the nitrile, leaving only the soft liner resting against the skin.
- Optimized grip delivered through our micro-cup finish, allows for a controlled grip.
- All ingredients used in the manufacturing and construction of this product are compliant with the REACH legislation.
- This glove has been laundered prior to final packaging making it clean and safe for use.
- The Oeko-Tex Association has evaluated and certified this product as skin safe from the second it comes into contact with the skin.
- The Skin Health Alliance has awarded professional dermatological accreditation following a review of the scientific dossier behind this product.
- Abrasion Rating - 4
- Cut Rating - 2
- Tear Rating - 3
- Puncture Rating - 1
- Finishing and inspection
- Handling of small oily parts and components
- Logistics and warehousing
- Wiring operations
ANSI Cut Level A2
EN 388 Abrasion 4
EN 388 Coup Cut 3
EN 388 Puncture 1
EN 388 TDM Cut B
EN 388 Tear 3