MaxiCut Ultra A3 Cut Level Gloves
The MaxiCut Ultra A3 Cut Resistant Glove is a seamless knit engineered yarn glove with premium nitrile coated MicroFoam grip on the palm and fingers. There are reinforcements between the thumb and forefinger that improves the cut resistance and extends glove life. This is a silicon-free glove that meets ANSI and EN388 standards. It is available in sizes S - 2XL
- Innovative fibres - ATG sources their base ingredients to develop their own unique high performance yarns and fibers that offer cut protection while maintaining high levels of comfort.
- Reinforcement - between the thumb and forefinger, improves cut resistance and extends glove life in an inherently weak area.
- 360° breathability - patented micro-foam nitrile coating offers 360° breathability, making it the most breathable glove on the market today.
- Form, fit and feel - mimics the "hand at rest", reducing hand fatigue and increasing comfort.
- Latest knitting technology - utilized to produce smooth and rounded fingertips, improving fingertip sensitivity.
- Consistent liner penetration - from the nitrile, leaving only the soft liner resting against the skin.
- Optimized grip delivered through our micro-cup finish, allows for a controlled grip.
- All ingredients used in the manufacturing and construction of this product are compliant with the REACH legislation.
- This glove has been laundered prior to final packaging making it clean and safe for use.
- The Oeko-Tex Association has evaluated and certified this product as skin safe from the second it comes into contact with the skin.
- The Skin Health Alliance has awarded professional dermatological accreditation following review of the scientific dossier behind this product.
- Complies with FDA food handling requirements (21 CFR 177.2600)
- Silicone Free
- ANSI cut level A3
- ASTM F2992-15
- Abrasion: 4
- Cut (Coupe Test): 5
- Tear: 4
- Puncture: 2
- Cut (TDM-100 Test): C
- Impact Protection: X
- S (44-3745/S)
- M (44-3745/M)
- L (44-3745/L)
- XL (44-3745/XL)
- 2X (44-3745/2X)