And we're in it for the duration...
Wind energy, telecom, and electrical towers require specialized workers with the strength and confidence to get the job done. With the critical features to support your work and the comfort to keep you on the job, FallTech's products are here to handle whatever the job demands.
7084 FallTech ComforTech Tower Climbing Harness
• Extreme comfort Saddle Seat padding for extended positioning work with dual internal lightweight aluminum support bars and ballistic nylon outer skin
• Removable Saddle Seat with 4-point adjustability and attachment to the waist support assembly at the hips and back.
• Lumbar supported ComforTech™ waist pad with full hip wrap for side-D comfort.
• Removable Shoulder and Thigh Pads with ballistic nylon outer skin.
8240Y3 FallTech ElasTech Shock Absorbing Twin Leg Lanyard
• Internal continuous-length shock absorber limits arresting forces to 900lbs. or less.
• Elastic leg helps to minimize tripping hazards.
• High-modulus elastic is strong and does not degrade over time.
• The rebar hook has a 2-1/2” gate opening and allows for a broader range of connections.
• 1-5/8” Tubular webbing has a tensile strength of 8,500lbs.
• Meets ANSI Z359 Standards
7276WR, 20' FallTech Dyneema Web Contractor SRL
• Over-molded alloy steel frame is lightweight with superior durability
• 3/4" Dyneema webbing has high strength and superior resistance to cuts and abrasion. (Rated at 4,500 lbs)
• Load-indicating swivel carabiner and connecting carabiner with 3.6M gate
• Maximum arrest forces under 750 lbs. and deceleration distances under 30"
• Weighs just 4 pounds
• 20' Tag-Line included
• Meets ANSI Z359
|GME Supply's Weekly Featured Products|
Click here to view the Newsletter Archive