Leatherman Mut Multi-Tool
The Leatherman Mut Multi-Tool, designed to maintain an AR-15, features a bronze carbon scraper, disassembly punch, bolt override tool, and 13 other tools. The Mut features multiple areas on the tool threaded for cleaning rods and brushes and all the screwdriver bits are sized for standard military and civilian sighting adjustment work. Also built into the design of the tool is the flexibility to replace the most commonly used parts on the spot, using a simple Torx #8, keeping downtime to a minimum.
- Handle Bit Storage - Conveniently store Leatherman tool bits in the handle of your multi-tool for easy access in the middle of a job, or for safekeeping when not in use.
- Replaceable Pocket Clip - A removable clip which allows the user to wear their multi-tool attached to a pocket or belt loop without the use of a sheath. By removing the clip, the user is able to easily carry their tool in a sheath if preferred.
- One-hand Operable Features - Every feature of this tool can be opened and operated with one hand. This enables the user to keep the other hand free for situations that require multi-tasking or a free hand.
- Needlenose Pliers
- Regular Pliers
- Premium Replaceable Wire Cutters
- Premium Replaceable Hard-wire Cutters
- Stranded-wire Cutters
- Electrical Crimper
- 420HC Combo Knife
- Replaceable Cutting Hook
- Bolt Override Tool
- Replaceable Bronze Carbon Scraper
- #8-32 Cleaning Rod/Brush Adapter
- Replaceable Firearm Disassembly Punch
- Carabiner/Bottle Opener
- Large Bit Driver
- 3/8 inch Wrench and Front-Sight Adjustment Accessory
- Closed Length: 5 in. (12.7 cm)
- Primary Blade Length: 3 in. (7.6 cm)
- Weight: 11.2 oz. (317.5 g)
*This item cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
Bare Tools (No Battery)