Kenwood TK-3400U16P ProTalk 2 Watt Two-Way Radio
The Kenwood TK-3400U16P ProTalk 2 Watt Two-Way Radio offers a dynamic feature set and solid durability but has also been improved to offer a larger UHF "bank" of frequencies and louder sound. This two-way radio is the ideal solution for communications in tower climbing, construction, manufacturing and warehousing, retail, hospitality, facility management and rental fleet applications.
Available in two options, the TK-3400U16PS and TK-3400U16P share the same attributes with different antenna lengths. The TK-3400U16PS was developed with tower climbers in mind, it features a shorter antenna for easier handling when working in at-height locations.
- Transmit Power Output: 2 Watt
- 16 Channel UHF
- Wireless Cloning
- 90 UHF Pre-Programmed Banked Frequencies
- 39 QT/ 168 DQT Privacy Code
- Diecast Chassis
- Weather Sealed Construction
- Audio Output Power: 1 Watt
- Removable Antenna
- 2,000 mAh Li-Ion Battery with up to 22 Hours of Talk Time
- Advanced Ergonomic Controls
- Fast 2 1/2 - 3 Hour Charge Time
- Weighs Only 9.9 oz with Battery
- Meets Military Spec 810 Standards
- Compatible with Other Business Radios Operating on the Same Frequency & Code
- Up to 6 Mile Range in Open Areas
- Includes Radio, Antenna, Battery, Fast Charger, Belt Clip, and Owner's Manual
- 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Short Antenna (TK-3400U16PS)
- Long Antenna (TK-3400U16P)
*See Document Tab For Rebate Information.