Jonard Can Wrench Hex 3/8 Inch and 7/16 Inch
3/8"x7/16" Can Wrench. Combines 3/8" and 7/16" sockets. Used to open pedestals, tighten ground straps and taps. Designed to fit over long binding posts, this can wrench is the perfect tool for opening telephone box fasteners and tightening nuts on binding-post terminals.
- Hex shape on outside of sockets can be used with a wrench to maximize torque
- 7/8” diameter impact-resistant thermoplastic handle is ergonomically designed and color-coded orange
- Thin-walled sockets access tight spaces such as locking devices on terminals and cabinets
- Total length is 7” with 1 1/4” (31.75 mm) deep sockets to fit over long binding posts
- Heat treated alloy steel sockets provide long life and durability
- Hex Size: 7/16" / 3/8"
- Socket OD Type: Hex
- Socket Depth: 1-1/4"
- Handle OD: 7/8"
- Handle Color: Orange
- Length: 7"
- Weight: 0.303 lbs