FallTech is a full-line domestic manufacturer of personal fall arrest equipment. All of their soft-goods, mechanical equipment and systems are handmade right here in the USA. All of their hardware is precision engineered and tooled to exact specifications using the finest alloys available. At FallTech, there is one objective: To provide customers with the best fall arrest equipment available. They might not be the biggest but they are working to be the best.
Why Do You Need Fall Protection?
Every year, work related falls are a leading cause of death in the workplace. Besides loss of life, employers also lose millions of dollars in other fall related expenses. A comprehensive fall protection plan not only saves lives and money, but is also required by OSHA.
FallTech designs and builds products of the highest quality and offers them at reasonable prices. FallTech Personal Fall Arrest Products meet or exceed the highest industry standards, including ANSI Z359.
7084 FallTech ComforTech Tower Climbing Harness
• Extreme comfort Saddle Seat padding for extended positioning work with dual internal lightweight aluminum support bars and ballistic nylon outer skin for rugged durability.
• Lumbar supported ComforTech™ waist pad with full hip wrap for side-D comfort.
• 7-Position adjustment belt and 9-Position adjustment legs for a superior range of fit.
8259Y3 FallTech Shock Absorbing Twin Leg Lanyard
• Internal continuous-length shock absorbers limit arresting forces to 900lbs. or less.
• Light-weight design makes this an end-user favorite.
• Rebar hooks have a 2-1/2” gate opening and allows for a broader range of connections.
8250LT FallTech Rebar Chain Positioning Assembly w/ swivel
• 9/32” Grade 80 chain has a tensile strength of 10,000 lbs.
• Double Swivel Rebar Hook oi2-1/2” gate opening, swivels in two directions and has a built-in load-indicator.
• Forged Offset Clevis snap hooks are durable and eliminate need for unnecessary parts and weight.