Inno Instrument V7 High Precision Cleaver
V7 High Precision Cleaver is an instrument for high precision fiber cutting. V7 can be installed with a variety of holders: ribbon cable up to 12 fibers as well as a universal holder which is applicable to 250μm, 900μm, 3.0mm fiber cable, and flat cable.
- Work efficiency can be maximized with easy and simple 2 step operations.
- The blade provides over 48,000 fiber cleaves with easy and simple blade position selection.
- Helped by unmatched functionalities, users can achieve the most accurate cleaving and ideally prepare their fusion splicing.
- Single & Ribbon Fiber Cable Cleaver
- Cladding Diameter:
- Cleaved Length:
- Single Fiber: 8-250mm
- Ribbon Fiber: 10mm
- Applicable Fiber Cable:
- Single Fiber: 250μm, 900μm, 3.0 fiber cable
- Flat Cable Ribbon Fiber: 2 to 12 ribbon fiber cable
- Typical Cleaved Angle:
- Typical Blade Life Span:
- Total 48,000 fiber cleaves 1,000 fiber for 1 step (total 16 points) 3 heights
- Operation Steps:
- Reclaim Function:
- Single- universal Holder
- Ribbon- Replaceable holder