Guardian Halo 11 Foot Web SRL
The Guardian Fall Protection Web Retractable Lifeline is designed with an ergonomic frame to make handling more comfortable for the user. It is also supremely lightweight and features a durable aluminum housing. With its quick-action braking system, this lifeline offers ultra-dependable performance, and it also meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA and ANSI regulations.
- Ergonomic frame makes handling more comfortable
- Durable aluminum housing
- Dependable performance
- Stainless steel & non-corrosive components
- Quick-action braking system
- New Aramid Fiber webbing features a Kevlar core
- Cost effective & priced competitively
- Includes Carabiner, Swivel Top, Snap Hook
- No recertification required: considered a disposable unit
- Suitable as a fall arrest or restraint
- NOT to be used in a leading edge application
- SRL/PFL Class: B
- Worker Capacity: 130-310 lbs.
- Compliant with all necessary regulations: OSHA 1910, OSHA 1926 Subpart M, ANSI Z359.14-12, and ANSI A10.32-2012.
|Capacity:||130 - 310 lbs|
|Connector Metal:||Galvanized Steel|
|Connector Type:||Steel Snap Hook|
|Manufacturer:||Guardian Fall Protection|
OSHA 1926 Subpart M