Generac XC6500E Portable Generator
The Generac XC6500E Portable Generator has been engineered specifically for use on the job-site. It features a G-Force engine which is pressure-lubed and designed exclusively for generator use.
- X Frame - Fully Wrapped, Heavy Duty 12 Gauge Steel Tube Provides rugged durability and protects the generator and fuel tank from damage.
- Steel Lifting Pocket Designed for easier lifting and transportation on job-sites by crane or forklift.
- Generac G-Force Engine Features Best-in-Class power with full pressure lubrication and is optimized for generator use.
- Impact Resistant Fuel Tank Design Recessed tank edges reduce damage when transported by a forklift.
- Full Panel GFCI Protection OSHA compliant with covered outlets to protect from the elements.
- Easy Access To All Routine Maintenance Areas Including filters and spark plugs; no need to remove fuel tank or side panels.
- Never Flat Wheels With Steel Hubs Makes movement around the job-site easy and efficient.
- Protected Axle Integrated into the frame, shields from impact during transport.
- Welded Steel Feet Reinforced for superior durability.
- Fold-Down Locking Handles Features one-handed locking mechanism for easy storage.
- Engraving Plate Allows unit to be tagged/cataloged for use in contractor and rental fleets.
- Oversized Glove-Ready Touchpoints Fuel Valve, Choke Lever, and Rocker Switches allow easy operation while wearing gloves
- TruePower Technology Provides clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics, tools, and appliances.
- Idle Control Reduces noises and conserves fuel for extended run-times.
- AC Rated Output Running Watts: 6,500
- AC Maximum Output Starting Watts: 8,125
- Rated AC Voltage: 120/240 VAC
- Rated AC Frequency: 60 HZ
- Engine RPM: 3,600
- Choke Location: On Engine
- Battery Type: 12VDC
- Extended Length: 34.3 in. (872 mm)
- Width: 28.6 in. (727 mm)
- Height: 32.5 in. (826 mm)
- Weight: 257 lbs. (117 kg)