Generac GP Series 5500 Portable Generator
The Generac GP Series 5500 Portable Generator is a power house that can supply energy for emergency use, as well as, outdoor projects and recreation use.
- OHV Engine - Generac's OHV engine with splash lubrication provides a long engine life.
- Large Fuel Tank - Large-capacity steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge provides durability and extended run times.
- Low-Oil Shutdown - Low-oil level shutdown automatically safeguards engine from damage.
- Hour Meter - Hour meter tracks maintenance intervals
- Durable Steel Frame - Hardened 1 1/4" steel tube cradle for added durability and strength.
- Fold-Down Handle - Fold-down, locking handle for sturdy portability and compact storage.
- Never-Flat Wheels - Heavy-duty, never-flat wheels for reliable portability.
- Environmentally Friendly - CSA and CARB Certified.
- Model # 5500
- Part # 5939
- 5,500 watt
- Assembled Depth (in.): 26.5 in A
- Assembled Height (in.): 27.5 in
- Assembled Width (in.): 33.5 in
- Auto idle control: No
- Automatic Voltage Regulation: Yes
- Built-in inverter: No
- Certifications and Listings: 1-UL Listed
- Continuous Wattage: 5500
- Engine Displacement (cc): 389
- Engine manufacturer: Generac
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Fuel tank capacity (gallons): 7.2
- Fuel type: Gasoline
- Full load fuel consumption (gallons/hour): 1.44
- Low oil shutdown: Yes
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2-year
- Muffler: Yes
- Number of circuits/outlets: 5
- Osha Required GFCI Outlets: Yes
- Peak Wattage: 6875
- Product Height (in.): 25.0
- Product Length (in.): 28.75
- Product Weight (lb.): 180 lb
- Product Width (in.): 26.75
- Run time at 50% load (hours/tank): 10
- Voltage (volts): 120/240