Generac GP Series 3250 Portable Generator
The Generac GP Series portable generators are a perfect and affordable solution for many recreational applications such as tailgating, personal shop, power tool use, and even camping.
- Generac's OHV engine with splash lubrication provides a long engine life.
- Large-capacity steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge provides durability and extended run times.
- Low-oil level shutdown automatically safeguards engine from damage.
- Hardened steel tube cradle for added durability and strength.
- Fold-down handle for sturdy portability and compact storage.
- Heavy-duty, never-flat wheels for reliable portability.
- CSA and CARB Certified.
- Model # 3250
- Part # 5982
- 3,250 watt
- Assembled Depth (in.): 25 in
- Assembled Height (in.): 19.5 in
- Assembled Width (in.): 21 in
- Auto idle control: No
- Automatic Voltage Regulation: Yes
- Built-in inverter: No
- Certifications and Listings: 1-UL Listed, CSA Listed
- Continuous Wattage: 3250
- Engine Displacement (cc): 206
- Engine manufacturer: Generac
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Fuel tank capacity (gallons): 4.0
- Fuel type: Gasoline
- Full load fuel consumption (gallons/hour): 0.65
- Horsepower (hp): 0 hp
- Low oil shutdown: Yes
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2-year
- Muffler: Yes
- Number of circuits/outlets: 4
- Operational volume (dB): 0.0
- Osha Required GFCI Outlets: No
- Peak Wattage: 3750
- Product Height (in.): 19.5
- Product Length (in.): 25
- Product Weight (lb.): 91 lb
- Product Width (in.): 21.0
- Runtime at 50% load (hours/tank): 12