French Creek 1789 Parapet Wall Anchor
The FCP Parapet Wall Anchor is designed to provide a single worker with a portable, temporary anchorage on parapet walls up to 20" thick. Applications include window washing, construction, emergency & rescue situations, and more.
- One padded fixed leg and one padded adjustable leg (with multiple pin sets & adjustable mounting pad)
- The unit can be sized and secured without the use of tools
- Clamp design anchor utilizes an adjustable leg by moving the leg to the desired position and locking it in with a pin
- Adjustable rubber foot (for fine adjustment) located on the adjustable leg assists in securing the locked position
- Made of galvanized steel - strong and built to last to save you money
- D-ring provides the actual worker attachment point
- Rubber pads protect surfaces from marring and damage
Worker Capacity - 310 lbs. / Tensile Strength - 5000 lbs.
Meets or exceeds OSHA Subpart M, ANSI A10.14, and ANSI Z359.1
Made in the U.S.A
|Country of Manufacture:||United States|
|Working Load Limit (WLL):||5000 lbs|