FallTech 6 Foot DuraTech Mini Twin Leg SRD
The FallTech DuraTech Mini SRD features twin, 6' legs with an alloy steel rebar hook at each end to offer 100% tie-off. The integral swivel eye reduces twisting so that you can move smoothly and freely. The compact housing is made from impact-resistant nylon. The internal locking pawls stop you quickly in the event of a fall.
- Swivel-eye for reduced lifeline leg twisting
- Durable compact and impact-resistant nylon housing
- Internal locking pawls provide quick and positive stopping action
- The integral shock absorber also provides visual fall event indication after deceleration
- Abrasion-resistant Dyneema lifeline webbing provides a longer service life
- Steel carabiner with a captive pin on housing end.
- Working Length: 6'
- Webbing: 100% Dyneema
- Tensile Strength: Min. 3,000 lbs tensile strength
- Max. Capacity: 310 lbs.
- Max. Arrest Distance: 54"
- Average Arrest Force: Less than 900 lbs.
- Max. Arrest Force: 1,800 lbs
- Class of SRD: Class B
- Connectors: 3,600lb min. gate strength
- Standards: OSHA: CFR1926.502, CFR1910.66, ANSI: ANSI Z359.14-2014
- Steel (72706TB3)
- Forged Steel (72706TB3F)