FallTech 8240Y32D2R ElasTech Lanyard w/ D Rings
Creativity and innovation in one lanyard. This FallTech ElasTech lanyard offers your standard fall protection but with extra bells and whistles. This lanyard has 100% tie-off, 1 snaphook, 2 rebar hooks, 1 D-ring for SRL attachment, and 2 rescue D-rings. The lanyard has a range fit of 4-1/2' to 6'.
- Heavy duty tubular polyester outer jacket web resists abrasion and UV
- Internal high modulus elastic won't soften from frequent use
- Forged steel or aluminum connectors with 3,600 lbs gate strength
- Full-length internal energy absorber limits fall forces to 900 lbs or less
- Light-weight design is an end-user favorite.
- Webbing: Polyester; Min. 6,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Energy Absorber: Polyester; activation greater than 450 lbs.
- Connectors: Alloy Steel; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Connector Gates: Alloy Steel; Min. 3,600 lbs. front and side load
- D-Rings: Alloy Steel; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Tensile Strength: Min. 5,000 lbs.
- Max. Capacity: 310 lbs.
- Max. Freefall: 6 feet
- Average Arrest Force: Less than 900 lbs.
- Max. Elongation: 48 inches
- OSHA: CFR1926.502, CFR1910.66
- ANSI: Z359.13-2009, Z359.1-2007 for D-Rings
- (Z359.13-2009 supersedes Z359.1-2007 for Shock Absorbing Lanyards)
|Connector Type||Rebar Hook(s)|