*This item has been discontinued. Click here to browse other auto descent devices.
Elk River 19920 Eze-Man Milan Auto Descent Self-Rescue Device 200 Foot with Hub
Rescue efficiently and effectively with the EZE-Man Hub Auto Descent Device.
- Includes 84303 Emergency high-angle rescue from a wide range of elevated work areas
- Automatic Controlled Descent-- 3ft. (0.9M) per second
- Bi-directional design- one end of the lifeline descends as the other ascends
- Ideal for self-rescue or multiple escapes-approved for two person rescue
- Hub model, incorporating a lifting function to facilitate rescue
- 2 Person Rated- 550 lbs. (250 kg.) Total combined weight
- Maximum descents - 20
- Compliance: OSHA 1926, Subpart M, Appendix C
- ANSI Z359.4-2007, CSA Z259.2.3-99/EN 341A/ CE 0123/CSA Classification: Type 1E
- Device is designed from high-quality, lightweight machined aluminum
- Includes Black 84303 Rope Bag
*Additional custom lengths are available