**This item has been discontinued. Click here to see our full selection of Auto Descent Devices.
Elk River 19805 Eze-Man 50 Foot Auto Descent Self-Rescue Device
19805 Eze-Man Auto Descent and self-rescue device. 50' Solution for emergency high-angle rescue from a wide range of elevated work areas. Designed from high-quality lightweight machined aluminum.
- 50' Package
- Automatic controlled descent - 3ft per second.
- Bi-Directional design- one end of the lifeline descends as the other ascends.
- Ideal for self rescue or multiple escapes- approved for 2 person rescue.
- 2 person rated - 550 lbs. Total weight combined.
- Easy installation and operation - TRAINING IS REQUIRED.
- Max number of descends - 20
- Annual Re-Certification is Required.
- Compliance: OSHA 1926, subpart M, Appendix C; CAN/CSA Z259.2.3-99/EN 341 A/ CE 0123