Dillon EDjunior Dynamometer
The Dillon EDjunior Dynamometer is a "get the job done" device. Simply apply the load and take a reading. Measure load, tension, and force with this indispensable tool. It has been used for such diverse jobs as tensioning highlines, field testing rescue systems, and monitoring forces during rope rescue evolution. The EDjunior is perfect for users who require precision force or tension measurement in a unit that provides continuous readout of the changing force and a hold feature that records peak force.
- The EDjunior provides peak detection as well as sustained load readings
- The load element design and strain gauges chosen for the EDjunior produce an accuracy of 0.2 % (full scale)
- Readings are displayed with a resolution of 1 part in 1000 to ensure the level of readability required for critical lifting applications
- The exclusive Dillon SOFTKEY interface provides direct access to setup and display functions without the typical confusing menu structure
- With the EDjunior's low power consumption, typical battery life is over 425 hours
- Dillon's distinctive curve-body design further eliminates unnecessary weight and streamlines the unit to help prevent binding
- Battery Operation Power is supplied by two C-cell batteries that are easily accessible through a side-loading port.
- Typical battery life is over 425 hours.
- The NEMA4/IP55 design the EDjunior is at home in virtually any environment and ideally-suited to exterior job-site applications as well as in-plant use.
- Backlight for when in a low light area
- Standard Accessories Cases for secure transportation and storage of instruments and shackles.
- Accuracy: 0.2% of capacity
- Display: 128 x 64 dot-graphic LCD display shows all digits & 1.0" (26 mm) high plus annunciators and softkeys
- Units of Measure: pound-force, kilogram force, Newtons
- A full list of specifications can be found here
- Carry case
- Calibration card
- EDjunior 1T - 2,500 lbf | 1,000 kgf | 10,000 N (AWT05-506317)
- EDjunior 2T - 5,000 lbf | 2,000 kgf | 20,000 N (AWT05-506318)
- EDjunior 5T - 10,000 lbf | 5,000 kgf | 50,000 N (AWT05-506319)
- EDjunior 10T - 25,000 lbf | 10,000 kgf | 100,000 N (AWT05-506320)