3M DBI Sala ExoFit XP Arc Flash Harness
The DBI Sala ExoFit XP Arc Flash harness has web loops, side d-rings, sewn-in back pad belt, Nomex/Kevlar pads, leather insulators and quick-connect straps.
DBI Sala ExoFit XP Arc Flash Harness
The DBI Sala 1110853 ExoFit XP Arc Flash full body harness with front and back web loops, side d-rings, belt with sewn-in back pad, shoulder and leg Nomex/Kevlar pads, leather insulators and quick-connect buckle leg straps. By replacing the standard back d-ring with a dorsal web loop, we have reduced the overall weight and electrical conductivity, therefore, an excellent choice for electrical and utility applications. Can be used in combination with our web loop lanyards for added safety. The harness has leather insulators behind remaining hardware for reduced conductivity.
- ExoFit XP Arc Flash harness designed to meet the specific needs of the utility industry.
- Back web loop for fall protection and front loops for rescue.
- Leather insulators behind hardware for reduced conductivity.
- Tongue buckle body belt with Nomex/Kevlar hip pad and side d-rings.
- Ergonomic Nomex/Kevlar back, shoulder and leg padding always stays in place enhancing comfort and worker satisfaction.
- Superior "X" design padding wraps around the wearer for the ultimate in no-tangle donning.
- Soft edging moves with you preventing uncomfortable rubbing or chafing enhancing comfort and mobility.
- 7,000 lb nylon webbing for added security.
- One-handed quick connect buckles make putting on, adjusting and removing the harness a snap and provide a memory fit-adjust the harness once and it stays that way.
- Torso buckles adjust easily, yet hold the straps firmly in place.
- Coated hardware for corrosion resistance.
- Arc Flash resistant up to 40 cal/cm2, ASTM F887-04 compliant.
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI Z359 and ASTM F887-04.
- Weight 6.0 lbs.
|Harness Leg Buckle||Quick-Connect|
|Industry||Arc Flash, Welding|