DBI Sala ExoFit Tower Climbing Harness
The DBI Sala ExoFit Tower Climbing Harness
The DBI Sala ExoFit Tower Harness is the design that changed what workers expect from a harness. It’s an original comfort fit harness, with a single piece of material that wraps around you in the shape of an X. It dons without tangling and provides comfortable security. ExoFit™ remembers your adjustments. Snap three buckles and you’re ready to work. Shoulder, hip and leg padding is built-in so it can’t slip. A breathable lining guarantees you’ll stay dry and comfortable all day.
- Built-in shoulder, back and leg comfort padding
- Back D-ring
- Front D-ring
- Body belt/hip pad with side D-rings
- Removable seat sling with aluminum board and suspension D-rings
- Quick connect chest and leg straps
- Soft, lightweight webbing
- Anti-tear ballistic nylon
- Built-in reflective piping
- Parachute torso adjusters
- Protected labels, equipped with i-Safe™
Built-in shoulder, back and leg comfort padding - Lightweight, moisture wicking and breathable padding with soft edging wraps around the wearer for the ultimate in comfort, security and no-tangle donning.
Back D-ring - Provides a safe connection for your fall arrest system and keeps you upright every time.
Front D-ring - Frontal attachment point is ideal for connection to a permanent ladder safety system.
Body belt/hip pad with side D-rings - Provides hip D-rings ideal for positioning, additional back lumbar support and tool carrying options.
Removable seat sling with aluminum board and suspension D-rings - Allows you to comfortably position and sit in the harness to reduce fatigue.
Quick connect chest and leg straps - Lightweight one-handed use ensures fast connections.
Soft, lightweight webbing - Extremely strong, yet isn't stiff or coarse for added comfort and durability.
Anti-tear ballistic nylon - Abrasion resistant for rugged strength and durability, has twice the endurance of standard nylon or polyester.
Built-in reflective piping - Enhances visibility in low light conditions.
Parachute torso adjusters - Complete the 5-point adjustment system for a perfect fit.
Protected labels, equipped with i-Safe™ - A Velcro® cover protects harness labels and holds an i-Safe™ identification tag for recording and storing information on inspections.
- Capacity: 420 lbs. (190 kg)
- Brand: DBI-SALA®
- Sub Brand: ExoFit™
- D-Ring Locations: Back Side Front Suspension
- Body Belt: Yes
- Leg Strap Buckle Type: Quick Connect
- Padding Location: Shoulder/Back and Leg, Back/Hip
- Velocity Ship: Yes
- iSafe Equipped: Yes
- Thread/Stitching: Polyester
- Label: Vinyl
- Padding: Nylon, Polyester, Aerospace Mesh, EVA Foam
- Web: Polyester
- Web Keeper: Nylon, Polyethylene
- Leg Buckle: Zinc Plated Steel
- Chest Buckle: Zinc Plated Steel, E-Coat
- Torso Buckle: Zinc Plated Steel
- Physical Weight: 9.50 lbs (4.3kg)
- Product Styles: Vest Style Tower Climbing Vest-Style Vest-Style, Tower Climbing
- Product Types: Work Positioning Ladder Climbing Descent Control
- Standards: OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req., ANSI Z359.1, ANSI Z359.3
- XS (1108656)
- S (1108650)
- M (1108651)
- L (1108652)
- XL (1108657)
- 2XL (1108658)
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Harness Leg Buckle||Quick-Connect|
|Features||Seat, Body Belt, Padding|