3M DBI Sala Delta Harness
The DBI Sala 1107775 Delta Tower Climbing Harness has Back, front and side D-rings, belt with pad, seat sling with positioning D-rings, tongue buckle leg straps.
3M DBI Delta Vest Style Tower Climbing Harness
The DBI Sala Delta Harnesses combine a set of “industry-first” advancements, with popular features making them the workhorse of the industry. Today’s Delta represents the culmination of more than twenty years of design, research, manufacturing know-how and on-the-job performance. Delta™ harnesses are as tough as the guys who wear them. They feature coated, corrosion-resistant hardware, water-repellant and abrasion-resistant webbing and a build quality that is second to none. Patented triangular design gives Delta harnesses a shape of their own, so you can do them quickly and easily. Throw it in the tool-box or in the back of your truck, think you can tangle it? Just pick it up and it's ready to put on, tangle-free. The Delta™ pad also incorporates a web spreading design, positioning webbing wider apart on shoulder straps to eliminate abrasion on your neck.
- No-tangle design
- Stand-up back D-ring
- Front D-ring
- Body belt/hip pad with side D-rings
- Tool Pouch D-rings
- Seat sling with positioning D-rings
- Tongue buckle leg straps
- Repel™ webbing
- Built-in lanyard keepers
- Revolver™ vertical torso adjusters
- Impact Indicator
- Protected labels, equipped with i-Safe
- No-tangle design - Defining the Delta™ name, the patented triangular design creates a frame that allows the harness to fall into place when donned.
- Stand-up back D-ring - Patented spring-loaded design automatically stands-up ensuring fast, easy and safe connections to your fall arrest system.
- Front D-ring - Frontal attachment point is ideal for connection to a permanent ladder safety system or a descent device.
- Body belt/hip pad with side D-rings - Provides hip D-rings ideal for positioning, additional back lumbar support and tool carrying options.
- Tool Pouch D-rings - Two integrated rings provide a secure attachment point for gear or tool pouches.
- Seat sling with positioning D-rings - Built-in sling allows you to comfortably position and sit in the harness to reduce fatigue.
- Tongue buckle leg straps - Easy to use tongue and grommet style leg straps for fast adjustments.
- Repel™ webbing - Water repellent to reduce attraction of mold and dirt – also has more abrasion resistance.
- Built-in lanyard keepers - Delta™ lanyard keepers hold your unused snap hooks and help reduce trip hazards.
- Revolver™ vertical torso adjusters - Simple and fast adjustment eliminates loose ends, locks into place preventing slippage and completes 5-point adjustment system.
- Impact Indicator - Rip-stitch indicators allow you to inspect the harness at a glance, for prior damaging impact loads.
- Protected labels, equipped with i-Safe - A Velcro cover protects harness labels and holds an i-Safe identification tag for recording and storing information on inspections.
- Capacity: 420 lbs. (190 kg)
- Brand: DBI-SALA
- Sub Brand: Delta
- D-Ring Locations: Back Side Front Suspension
- Body Belt: Yes
- Leg Strap Buckle Type: Tongue Buckle
- Padding Location: Back/Hip
- iSafe Equipped: Yes
- Thread/Stitching: Polyester
- Label: Vinyl
- Web: Repel Polyester
- Torso Buckle: Zinc Plated Steel, E-Coat, Aluminum, Stainless Steel
- Padding: Nylon, Polyester, Aerospace Mesh, EVA Foam
- Leg Buckle: Stainless Steel Grommet
- Chest Buckle: Zinc Plated Steel
- Delta Pad: Urethane Delta Pad
- Web Keeper: Elastic
- Physical Weight: 7.00 lbs (3.2kg)
- Product Styles: Vest Style Tower Climbing Vest-Style Vest Style, Tower Climbing
- Product Types: Work Positioning Ladder Climbing Descent Control Suspension/Rigging
- Standards: OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req., ANSI A10.32
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Harness Leg Buckle||Tongue Buckle|
|Features||Seat, Body Belt, Lanyard Parks, Padding|
|Industry||Oil & Gas, Tower Climbing|