DBI Sala NoWorries Double Stop Descender
The Rollgliss NoWorries Stop Descenders connect to your harness and rope line and are designed to allow you to regulate friction and deliver a controlled descent on an anchored rope. The handle acts as a dynamic variable friction lever, capable of going from a complete stop to complete go.
- A multi-function design reduces the need for extra equipment
- The functionality of a stop descender, chest ascender, and belay device in one compact unit
- An auto-stop descent mechanism to stop descent if you move the handle too far or let go of the lever
- A hard lock off feature if you intend to be stopped for any length of time
- A one-handed auto-stop belay for lowering heavy loads with maximum control, safety, and ease
- Aluminum construction with anodized finish for superior corrosion resistance, or Stainless Steel construction for specialist applications
- Handle color signifies suitable rope size
- 8700388: Suits 12.5-13.5 mm rope
- 8700387: Suits 10.5-12 mm rope
- Height: 7"
- Width: 4"
- Maximum Descent: 490 ft
- Certification: ANSI Z359.4-2007, CE 2056, EN 341, EN 12841, NFPA 1983
- 8700388 (12.5-13.5mm)
- 8700387 (10.5-12mm)