CN1986AR, Pole Climbers, 1-9/16" Gaffs with Pads & Straps, 15"-19" Long
- 8" x 8" (203 x 203 mm) cushioned, high-grade leather climber pads for maximum comfort.
- Neoprene-impregnated nylon climber straps for long-lasting life.
- Secure sleeve and leg iron connection. Two slotted hex-head bolts with lock washers and barrel-type nuts join the steel sleeve and leg iron together.
- Steel split ring secures ankle strap in place and allows for quick replacement.
- 4-7/16" (113 mm) wide stirrup provides greater foot support.
- Adjustable climber length – steel sleeve moves in 1/4" (6 mm) increments for the most comfortable fit.
- Contoured leg irons help position gaffs securely and comfortably.
- Replaceable gaff firmly attaches to the leg iron with a center pin and two TORX® screws.
- Gaffs are longer in length and wider in angle than 1-1/2" gaffs for exceptional resistance to cutouts.
- To determine size needed, measure from instep to 1" (25 mm) below knee.
- Sold in pairs only.
Write Your Own Review