DBI Sala Rollgliss R550 Rescue and Descent Device
The R550 is a rescue and descent kit available in various lengths.
DBI Sala Rollgliss R550 Rescue and Device
The R550 is a rescue and decent kit with rescue wheel, 4 ft. (1.2m) anchor sling, two carabiners, and a carrying bag. Choose from a variety of rope lengths to best suit your application.
- Emergency rescue and evacuation from a wide variety of elevated work areas
- Fully automatic controlled descent
- The bi-directional design enables multiple rescues
- Built-in rescue lifting wheel
- 100 ft. (30.5 m) 3/8" (9.5 mm) kernmantle rope lifeline
- Rated for up to 1,640 ft. (500 m) height for one user, 575 ft. (175 m) for two users
- Compact and lightweight design
- High strength corrosion resistant construction
- Integrated rope ears
- Dual brake design
- Equipped with i-Safe™
- The kit also contains 4 ft. (1.2m) anchor sling, two carabiners, and carrying bag
- ANSI Z359.4, OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502
- 3327050: 50'
- 3327100: 100'
- 3327150: 150'
- 3327200: 200'
- 3327275: 275'
- 3327300: 300'
- 3327325: 325'
- 3327350: 350'
- 3327400: 400'
- 3327450: 450'
- 3327500: 500'