Petzl Croll Chest-Mounted Ascender Rope Clamp
Petzl Croll Chest-Mounted Ascender Rope Clamp - B16BAA
Petzl's Croll Chest Rope Clamp is designed for rope access and rescue professionals. The Croll chest rope clamp is very compact and lightweight. The rope channel is reinforced with stainless steel for greater durability.
For use in conjunction with the Petzl ASCENSION handled ascender for rope climbing. Can also be used with the BASIC ascender. Features: Angled attachment hole helps keep device properly aligned. Rectangular upper hole for the attachment of shoulder straps to improve positioning. Chrome-plated steel cam with inclined teeth to provide grip on wet, icy or muddy ropes. Self-cleaning slot on cam. Can be installed onto the rope one-handed (with ergonomic thumb catch).
When used with a chest strap and the ASCENSION or BASIC, the CROLL makes for a simple and efficient system for ascending fixed lines. The angled attachment hole keeps the device properly aligned on the chest.
- Chrome-plated steel cam with angled teeth and self-cleaning slot securely grips rope, even in muddy or icy conditions.
- Ergonomic thumb-catch allows one-handed installation and removal.
- Angled attachment hole keeps the device properly aligned on the chest.
- Upper hole is used to attach shoulder strap to keep the rope clamp in position.
- Safety catch prevents cam from opening too far thus keeping the rope captured for added security.
- Weight: 85 g.
- Certification - CE EN 567, CE EN 12874 type B
- For use with single ropes 8 to 11 mm.
- Aluminum body.
- Chrome-plated steel cam.
- Nylon thumb catch.
|Country of Manufacture||France|