Anchorages used for attachment of personal fall arrest equipment must be independent of any anchorage being used to support or suspend platforms, and capable of supporting at least 5,000 pounds per employee attached, or must be designed and used as follows:
• Part of a complete personal fall arrest system which maintains a safety factor of at least two.
• Under or the supervision of a qualified person.
2104700, Glyder2 Sliding DBI Sala Beam Anchor
• Provides complete horizontal mobility, tie-off overhead or at your feet (use with Force2™ shock absorbing lanyard when used at your feet)
• Anchor effortlessly slides across the beam on its wear pads, eliminating metal-to-metal contact
• Integrated ratcheting adjustment system provides quick and easy installation and removal
13050 Elk River Reusable Roof Anchor / Includes Nails
• Hinged at D-ring for variable roof pitch applications
• Forged Alloy D-Ring
• Zinc plated steel
• Includes 32 2" nails for single use
• Reusable after inspection with new hardware
• Minimum Breaking Load: 5,000 lbs. (22.2 kN)
7255000 Freestanding Counterweight Anchor
• Non penetrating design does not attach to working surface, reducing the possibility of damage.
• Built-in shock absorbing post provides added safety to user and structure.
• Approved for use on these roof types: concrete, single ply membrane, bitumen membrane, asphalt sanded and asphalt stone chippings.