Protecta Rebel Web SRL
Protecta Rebel Web SRL
The Rebel with web lifeline represents a major improvement in economy line self-retracting lifelines (SRL). Employers can economically replace simple lanyards with the versatility and added safety of an 20 ft. (3.3m) SRL. The 11 ft. length enhances worker productivity and mobility, nearly doubling the working area of a lanyard without disconnecting. The Rebel™ delivers the best lifeline length-to-weight ratio in the industry. The rugged aluminum housing and stainless steel working components can withstand rough use, yet is extremely lightweight. Our unique thin webbing enables a compact size that is easy to use. The compact design incorporates a smooth case with rounded corners for added comfort and ease-of-use. An SRL’s lifeline will extend as the user moves away, and retract automatically enabling the user to move about within a recommended working area at normal speeds. Should a fall occur, a speed sensing brake system will activate stopping the fall and reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels.
- Compact, lightweight design
- Rugged aluminum housing
- 20 ft. (6.1m) 1" (2.5cm) polyester web lifeline
- Self-locking snap hook on the lifeline
- Speed sensing all metal brake system
- High strength, corrosion resistant components
- External energy absorber and impact indicator
- Self-locking anchorage carabiner
- Compact, lightweight design - Economically replace lanyards with the versatility and added safety of a 20 ft. (6.1m) self retracting lifeline
- Rugged aluminum housing - Will withstand rough use, and its compact design incorporates a smooth case with rounded corners for added comfort and ease-of-use increasing worker productivity.
- 20 ft. (6.1m) 1" (2.5cm) polyester web lifeline - The synthetic lifeline reduces overall weight and the retractable design provides freedom of movement, keeps the lifeline out of the worker's way and reduces dragging, snagging and trip falls.
- Self-locking snap hook on lifeline - Automatically locks and closes for added safety, and its rugged construction is built to last.
- Speed sensing all metal brake system - Stops a falling worker within inches, and provides smooth consistent operation allowing the user to maintain normal work pace and not be interrupted with constant lock ups.
- High strength, corrosion resistant components - Stainless steel and zinc plated steel hardware provides added corrosion resistance and extends the life of the device.
- External energy absorber and impact indicator - Specialized external absorption system maintains safe fall arrest forces for users and tools up to 310 lbs. (141 kg) and provides a visual alert that the SRL has been involved in a fall.
- Self-locking anchorage carabiner - Self closing and self locking carabiner keeps the SRL securely attached to the anchorage device.
- Capacity: 310 lbs. (141 kg)
- SRL/PFL Class: B
- Brand: PROTECTA
- Sub Brand: Rebel
- Size: 20 ft. (6.1 m)
- Velocity Ship: Yes
- iSafe Equipped: No
- Lifeline Length: 20 ft. (6.1 m)
- Lifeline Hook: Zinc Plated Steel
- Anchorage Hook: Zinc Plated Steel
- Housing: Aluminum
- Lifeline: 1" (25mm) wide Polyester Web
- Model: AD120A
- Physical Dimensions: 19.00x5.50x2.04 (in)
- Physical Weight: 5.10 lbs (2.3kg)
- Product Styles: Single Lifeline
- Product Types: Standard/Traditional
- Housing Type: Metal
- Lifeline Type: Web
- Mounting Type: Overhead Anchor Point
- Weight Group: 5 to 10 lbs. (2.3 to 4.5 kg)
- Standards: ANSI Z359.14, OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req., ANSI A10.32
- Without Swivel (AD120A)
- With Swivel (AD120AR)