63324 Klein Tools Bolt Cutter Steel Handles, 24 In.
24" Bolt Cutter – Steel Handles
From Klein Tools, the 24 In. Bolt Cutter is designed to handle most cable installation applications. Klein makes cable cutters that are designed for high leverage cutting, one hand shearing and all purpose use. Cable preparation tools cut, slit and remove insulation from a variety of cable. Klein meets and exceeds the highest of standards to create great bolt cutters. Offering greater cutting power, clean and precise cuts, and long life, Klein bolt cutters are a cut above the rest.
- Handles have heavy vinyl grips with flat grips ends for 90° cuts.
- All-purpose, center-cut jaws for soft, medium, and hard metals.
- Forged, alloy tool steel jaws are precision ground for sure, efficient cutting and long life.
- Lockplate reinforcement prevents jaw bolts from loosening or turning, keeps jaws in correct alignment.
- One adjustment realigns cutting edges.
- 3-point toggle joint multiplies 50 lbs. of hard pressure on handles to 4,000 pounds at cutting jaws.
- Cutting capacities for soft and medium materials is up to Brinell 300, Rockwell C31.
- Cutting capacities for hard materials is up to Brinell 400, Rockwell C42.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|