DBI Sala 5002045 EZ Stop Lad-Saf Mobile Rope Grab
- Mobile design automatically follows user
- Integral 3 ft. (0.9 m) EZ-Stop™ shock absorbing lanyard
- Inertia and cam locking systems for safety
- Energy absorbing design reduces forces
- Detachable anywhere along the lifeline
- Durable and lightweight corrosion resistant contruction
- Unique design is less sensitive to rope variations
- For use with 5/8" (16 mm) diameter rope lifeline
- Equipped with i-Safe™
- Mobile design automatically follows user - Provides hands-free operation automatically following user as they ascend or descend providing maximum freedom of movement.
- Integral 3 ft. (0.9 m) EZ-Stop™ shock absorbing lanyard - Provides added safety and security by limiting fall arrest forces imposed on a user during a fall.
- Inertia and cam locking systems for safety - The cam provides the primary fall protection while the inertial system will deploy in the event the user panic-grabs the device and unitentionally keeps the cam from locking.
- Energy absorbing design reduces forces - Limits the arresting forces in the event of a fall for greater safety and protection to the user and system components.
- Detachable anywhere along the lifeline - Allows the user to attach or remove the device anywhere along the rope lifeline for greater jobsite flexibility.
- Durable and lightweight corrosion resistant contruction - Stainless steel and a thermoplastic build will stand up to the harshest environments for added field longevity.
- Unique design is less sensitive to rope variations - Will work on worn rope the same as new with no nuisance lock-ups for greater productivity and user satisfaction.
- For use with 5/8" (16 mm) diameter rope lifeline - Fits the most common rope size for rope grabs - order 50 ft. (15 m) lifeline 1202794 separately, other lengths available.
- Equipped with i-Safe™ - Integral i-Safe™ RFID identification tag for recording and storing information on inspections.
- Capacity: 310 lbs. (141 kg)
- Brand: DBI-SALA®
- Sub Brand: Lad-Saf™
- iSafe Equipped: Yes
- Label: Vinyl
- Model: 5002045 (old p/n 5002042)
- Physical Dimensions: 4.70x2.00x5.20 (in)
- Physical Weight: 3.30 lbs (1.5kg)
- Product Styles: Mobile
- Product Types: Synthetic Rope Grab
- Standards: ANSI A10.14-1991, OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req.
- Install Type: Temporary
- Number Of Users: One
Please note that DBI Sala updated the design of the shock pack. The new part number is 5002045 and replaces the 5002042. The specs and details are still the same, but with a different design for the shock pack.