4100300 DBI Sala Vertical Net and Debris Containment System
DBI Sala Vertical Net Debris Containment System, Vertical Net not only protects from falling debris but also protects workers near building edges by serving as a guardrail system. Increases public safety by preventing falling debris. Eliminates the need for a separate mid-rail and toe-board
4100300 DBI Sala Vertical Net Debris Containment System
48" x 100 ft. system with attachment kit (55 EZ clips and 22 tie-down plates)
- Vertical Net not only protects from falling debris but also protects workers near building edges by serving as a guardrail system
- Increases public safety by preventing falling debris
- Eliminates the need for a separate mid-rail and toe-board
- Easy to install, remove, relocate and store
- Exceeds strength requirements of OSHA's 200 pound lateral force test
- High visible so you know it is in place even from the ground level
- Also useful as temporary partitions for crowd control or demolition
- System comes complete with everything needed, vertical netting, zip clips for easy and secure net installation and tie-down plates to replace toe-boards and firmly set the net into place
Easy to Install: Designed for use with traditional cable set-ups, the nets attach to the cable with supplied DBI Sala Zip Clips ( (55 EZ clips and 22 tie-down plates). The bottom edge of the net is quickly secured using a power actuated tool to fire the nail into the tie-down plate. The system is complete with Zip Clips and tie-down plates. The nets are supplied in 100' lengths, 48" high (42" installed).
Easy to Remove: Relocate, handle and store. Removing and relocating the system is simple, saving you time and money. Simply remove the Zip Clips and pry the nails out of the tie-down plates with a hammer. The nets and hardware are reusable if properly removed and stored.
Meets all Regulatory Requirements: The DBI Sala Vertical Net Debris Containment System is made of performance-proven polyethylene mesh which is UV resistant and fire retardant. They also exceed OSHA's 200 pound lateral strength requirements and the New York City Construction Code requirements.
Compare the Benefits: Our Vertical Net System is a complete system and:-Uses a tight mesh to contain large and small objects. Can act as a wind barrier, reducing the occurrence of wind blown objects-Acts as a visual safety barrier because of the net's bright orange color. Available as a complete system or replace only what is needed
4100200: 48" x 100 ft. without clips and plates
4100201: 66" x 100 ft. without clips and plates
4100301: 66" x 100 ft. system attachment kit (55 EZ clips and 22 tie-down plates)