3M DBI Sala Exofit Harness
The DBI Sala 1108752 ExoFit Harness gives you good looks, comfort and technology from today's recreational harnesses.
3M DBI Sala 1108752 Exofit Harness
The ExoFit Harness gives you good looks, comfort and technology from today's recreational harnesses - parasailing, backpacking, skydiving; absolute functionality from the military; and guaranteed high standards and safety from both. It's a perfect marriage.
Every DBI-Sala harness combines maximum comfort, freedom of movement and ease of use without sacrificing safety. All DBI-Sala harnesses are designed to securely retain you in case of a fall and distribute the impact forces throughout your body. Our exclusive No-Tangle design holds the shape of the harness, adding to your comfort, and making it easier to put on.
Whether you wear a harness 4 hours a day or 14 hours a day, it needs to feel good and fit right for optimum comfort, safety and productivity. DBI-Sala harnesses are designed to fit you - no matter what your size or shape!
- Includes Shoulder D-Rings For Confined Space Applications
- Vest Style
- Color Blue/Gray
- Tensile Strength: 6000 Lbs.
- Capacity: 420 Lbs.
- Quick-connect leg buckles for easy donning.
- Material: Polyester
- Subpelvic Strap
- Weight: 3.35 Lbs.
- Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA and ANSI standards, including ANSI Z359.
- Built-in shoulder, hip, and leg padding. Lycra edging for chafe-free mobility.
- State-of-the-art 3D mesh lining wicks moisture away from the body for cool, dry comfort.
- Hardware is corrosion resistant.
- 1108751: Small
- 1108752: Medium
- 1108753: Large
- 1108754: XLarge
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Harness Leg Buckle||Quick-Connect|