Petzl ASAP Lock Kit with ASAP'SORBER Axess and Carabiner
The Petzl ASAP Lock Kit with ASAP'SORBER Axess and Carabiner includes the essentials you'll need to use the ASAP LOCK to ensure proper certification and tie-off while on the job. Made in France from the highest quality materials, this kit will get you up in the air quicker.
- (1) Petzl ASAP Lock Mobile Fall Arrester - used to facilitate rope ascents, moves freely along the rope. Rope Compatibility: 10-13mm. Meets: CE EN 353-2, CE EN 12841 type A
- (1) Petzl ASAP'SORBER AXESS Energy Absorber - 40 cm, work at a distance from the rope, can be used in two-person rescue situations for up to 550 lbs, Meets: CE EN 355, ANSI Z359.13 6ft
- (1) Petzl CAPTIV Positioning Bar - used to position the Bm'D carabiners correctly to promote usage of carabiner on major axis
- Choice of Carabiner (Aluminum or Steel)
- (1) Petzl Bm'D Asymmetrical Carabiner - gray, aluminum, triact-lock. Major Axis Strength: 32 kN, Gate Strength: 10 kN, Gate Opening: 18 mm. Meets: CE EN 362, ANSI Z359.12, CSA Z259.12, NFPA 1983 Technical Use, EAC
- (1) Petzl OXAN Oval Carabiner - silver, steel, triact-lock. Major Axis Strength: 38 kN, Gate Strength: 15 kN, Gate Opening: 20 mm. Meets: CE EN 362, ANSI Z359.12, CSA Z259.12, NFPA 1983 Technical Use, EAC