1113193 DBI ExoFit NEX Tower Climbing Harness
Introducing the ExoFit NEX Tower Climbing Harness.
With over 10 industry first innovations, DBI Sala releases the next version of the ExoFit Nex built for tower climbers. With additions built for the tower industry, this harness brings workers the best features in comfort, function and durability.
ExoFit NEX full-body harnesses provide comfort, function and durability that have never been experienced with a fall protection harness . . . until now! With first-of-its-kind features and benefits, the ExoFit NEX provides the highest level of safety and the utmost comfort with technologically advanced hardware, soft yet extremely durable anti-absorbent webbing, strategically placed padding, and protective elements that prolong the service life of the harness.
The chest platform on the ExoFit NEX places the labels and i-Safe RFID tag behind a Velcro cover to protect the labels and provide easy access. A covered pocket with elastic sides is conveniently placed on the front of the chest strap to hold workplace or personal items such as a cellular phone.
Additional features include reflective material throughout the harness that increases worker safety in low visibility environments, a stand-up dorsal D-ring to easily secure a connector, and integrated suspension trauma straps for post fall-arrest comfort. The DBI-SALA ExoFit NEX meets all applicable industry standards, including OSHA, ANSI, CSA and CE.
- Duo-Lok™: Lightweight one-handed use w/memory-fit
- Revolver™: Simple and fast adjustment that locks into position
- Hybrid Comfort Padding: marries premium comfort & durability
- Tech-Lite™ Aluminum d-rings: Lightweight alloy adds to comfort
- Repel Technology Webbing: Provides up to 5 times more abrasion resistance and water repellency
- Integrated Trauma Straps
- Reflective material: Provides better visibility
- Impact Indicator Stitches
- Built in carrying pocket on chest & covered labels\
- Breakaway lanyard keepers
- Max Capacity 420lbs
- Harness Weight 9 lbs
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA and ANSI including the stringent ANSI Z359
1113190 - Small
1113191 – Medium
1113192 – Large
1113193 – X-Large