1204057 Cynch-Lok Fall Restricting Pole Strap for Distribution Poles
This item is back ordered until the end of October. The web version, 1204075, is available.
Upgraded Cynch-Lok™ Features Include:
• NEW Technora cut/fire resistant rope for ultimate durability
• NEW roller adjuster provides fast one-handed adjustment
• NEW rope grab is stronger and easier to maneuver
Cynch-Lok Fall Restricting Device Gets You There Faster & Safer
1204057: Cynch-Lok for Transmission Poles
Climbing wood poles is one of the most difficult applications in the realm of fall protection. So we took a new approach and asked linemen to help us make a better strap. The result is our new Cynch-Lok Fall Restricting Pole Strap – the most user-friendly device of its kind meeting stringent CSA 259.14 standards.
Cynch-Lok features almost effortless adjustment. It allows you to easily hitch-hike poles (reposition, move or jump the strap upwards) with a hand position that’s comfortable. It also moves past obstacles without difficulty. Exterior straps can be changed depending on the type and size of pole you’re climbing. Interchangeability eliminates the need to purchase multiple devices and adds to Cynch-Lok’s longevity by allowing you to replace components. Cynch-Lok’s unique design “cynches” around a pole in the event of a cut-out or fall. When used correctly, it limits your fall distances in accordance with CSA standards. As the global leader in fall protection, it’s our goal to provide you with gear that’s lightweight, easy to use and built for your demands.
- Pinch free, ergonomic grips
- Abrasion resistant rope guard
- Stopping cleat and carabiner
- Specially designed and uniquiely cleated plate and carabiner help restrict a fall during a cut-out by gripping the pole when the strap itself "cynches"
- Pole Size (Dia/Circ): 5.5"/17.5"- Max 18.5”/58”
- Weight: 4.8 lb (2.4 kg)