Oliver 55-232 6" Lace Up Boot
Oliver footwear stands for quality, comfort and protection. Oliver is the professional and safety footwear brand that brings its unique history of superior craftsmanship and experience in the most extreme working conditions to design the ultimate combination of rugged and comfortable work boots. With these boots workers can conquer any challenge their jobs may bring, demonstrate their qualities as true professionals, and take pleasure in the superior equipment they rely on every day.
Since 1887 the boot makers at Oliver have been crafting, perfecting, and building Australia’s leading safety boots and shoes. That’s over 125 years of protecting workers in extreme work environments and rough weather conditions. Oliver boots began from the need of the mining worker; from there Oliver evolved into a full line of heavy duty work boots built for most industries, but with speciﬁc features that would beneﬁt workers in the Mining, Oil and Gas and Heavy Metal Fabrication Industries. In the Oil & Gas Industry, Oliver provides superior protection from harsh chemicals, extreme temperatures, slippery conditions, and unexpected contact with abrasive surfaces or heavy machinery. Oliver boots technologically advanced features, like the soft, ﬂexible PORON inserts and NONOlite footbed make Oliver footwear one of the most comfortable and globally requested work boots in the marketplace.
The Oliver 55-232 6" Lace Up Boot is a 6" inch, wheat, water-resistant leather, lace up boot.
- The AT's Dual Density Nitrile Rubber Outsole with Polyurethane Midsole soling system utilizes two layers, a soft midsole which cushions the foot on impact and a high density hardwearing outsole
- Olivers unique COMFORTcushion uses a combination of cellular urethane and PORON to protect the heel and ball of the foot. This constant impact absorption helps reduce foot, leg and lower back fatigue
- The Oliver Comfort System now has a unique NANOlite footbed for greater comfort and well-being. The gently raised surface of the sole massages your feet as you walk, promoting greater blood flow to help reduce fatigue
- NATUREform Type1 Toe Cap offers a wide profile shape to suit your foot and allows greater comfort with no contact to the toe cap
- Water resistant nubuck leather
- Outsole heat resistant to 300° Celsius surface contact • Heavy duty Kevlar stitching across all critical seams for increased strength
- TECtuff toe bumper and heel protection
- Lace Locking Device
- Sole resistant to mineral and organic oils and acids
- Excellent slip resistant sole
- Anti-Static Sole
- Superior cut, split and crack resistant sole
- Padded comfort collar and tongue Fully Lined
- AS/NZS 2210.3 EN ISO 20345:2004, ASTM F2413-05
- Sizes 6-15 full sizes, 7 ½ - 11 ½ half sizes
Oliver guarantee’s comfort for their rugged work boots. Try a pair of correctly fitted Oliver boots for 30 days and, if you are not completely satisfied, return for exchange or refund. (Dated receipt and guarantee tag required)