Conditions of Use
GME Supply Terms and Conditions
Welcome to GME SUPPLY.COM. Access to this web site is limited to viewing the linked web pages solely for legitimate business purposes such as obtaining information about or purchasing products and services offered by GME SUPPLY. Any access or attempt to access other areas of GME SUPPLY’S electronic information system is strictly prohibited.
GME SUPPLY controls and operates this site from its headquarters in Columbia, Missouri USA. Consequently, any questions relating to these Terms and Conditions or their application in a particular situation shall be governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Missouri.
Any legal or equitable action of whatever nature brought by you against GME SUPPLY arising out of or related in any respect to these Terms and Conditions or your purchases or other dealings with GME SUPPLY shall be brought solely in either the United States District Court for the District of Missouri located in Kansas City or the appropriate court of the State of Missouri located in the jurisdiction where GME SUPPLY has its principal place of business.
The Terms and Conditions contained herein were last updated on December 20th, 2009 and replace any and all Terms and Conditions previously posted. This agreement may be updated from time to time. Please check the site periodically for updates. Updates shall be effective the date the change is posted on the site.
Our acceptance of any order is subject to customer's assent to all of the Terms and Conditions set forth in this agreement, and customer's assent to this agreement shall be presumed from customer's receipt of GME Supply’s acknowledgment, or from customer's acceptance of all or any part of the goods or services ordered.
No addition or modification of Terms and Conditions shall be binding upon GME SUPPLY unless agreed to by GME SUPPLY in writing. If a purchase order or other correspondence contains Terms and Conditions contrary to those outlined in this document, GME Supply’s acceptance of any order shall not be construed as assent to any additional Terms and Conditions, nor will that constitute a waiver by GME SUPPLY of any of the Terms and Conditions contained herein.
Site Security measures have been taken to ensure the information you provide on this website is safeguarded. GME Supply is committed to protecting your information. We continually review and update the security methods implemented to protect information transmitted via this Site, including measures to secure and protect all personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, and alteration.
Access to gmesupply.com:
- Your e-mail address and the password you create are your "key" to access the website.
- You have the option for GMESUPPLY.com to remember your "key" so your future logon is automatic and prompts for e-mail and password are remembered. If your PC is available to other users, you may decline the option to save your "key" to exclude unauthorized use of your account on GMESUPPLY.com.
Transmission of Sensitive Information:
- This site is certified by www.godaddy.com, which verifies that www.gmesupply.com is authentic and that all transactions are secured by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption.
- We use SSL, the industry standard for encrypting sensitive information over the Internet during the registration and checkout process to ensure that you're communicating only with GMESUPPLY.COM and the information provided cannot be routed to another destination.
- No entity, however, can guarantee that electronic commerce is totally secure.
Other ways in which you can protect your account:
- Keep Your User ID and Password Secure
- Never reveal your password to anyone
- Change your password periodically
- P rotect Your Account from Online Fraud
A common technique often utilized to obtain your private information is called “spoofing” or “phishing”. Identity thieves create pop-up windows or send phony emails which appear to have originated from a legitimate company. These phony emails ask you to go to a web site and provide your personal account information. To bait you, often these deceptive emails may allude to an urgent matter concerning your account.
In many cases there is no easy way to determine that you are on a phony web site because the URL may contain the name of the company it is “spoofing” however, if you type, or cut and paste the URL into a new Web browser window and it does not take you to a legitimate web site, or you get an error message, it was probably just a cover for a fake web site intended to obtain your personal information.
- Delete suspicious emails without opening them. If you do open a suspicious email, never click on a link or open an attachment contained in the suspicious email.
- Do not provide your sensitive information by email or phone unless you initiated the contact.
- When entering private information on our website, confirm your security by looking for a closed lock at the bottom of the Web page. Click on the lock icon to verify that the security certificate has been issued to GME SUPPLY.com.
- Install virus software on your computer and keep the virus definitions up to date. The fact that you have virus software installed does not guarantee protection. If your virus definitions are not properly kept up to date your computer is susceptible to any new viruses created since your last update.
This Site may be linked to other sites that are not owned, maintained or operated by GME SUPPLY and not subject to the same Privacy and other Policies. GME SUPPLY is not responsible of the content of those sites or the use of any information collected from you by those sites. The inclusion of any link to such sites does not imply any recommendation or sponsorship of such sites and GME SUPPLY disclaims any liability for links: (i) from another website to this Site, and (ii) to another website from this Site .
To report a suspicious email that uses GME Supply’s name, immediately forward it to email@example.com or call a Customer Care representative toll-free at 800-940-6762 Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. – 6 p.m., (CST).